All the photos and editing by me.
This one is mostly for fun! Why lose your time with usual and boring sports when you could do silly and crazy ones?
- All the fishes and the turtle were photographed at the Paris Tropical Aquarium. As usual with such places, high ISO settings are required!
- I shot some water texture at the river next to my house.
- The ground was also photographed in the same area.
- I bought some cheap fins and diving mask, and posed with them in my home studio: let me tell you that jumping decently with these things is hard, haha! Way too hard for me anyway. I had to shoot the lower part of the body separately (I hang myself to a beam with my arms), then used another photo of the upper part of my body to create the composite. The lighting setup was prepared with the final image in mind: 2 softboxes from behind/above the model, then a third frontal strobe for some filling.
- My wife kindly built a hurdle out of wood, and painted it.
- The bubbles were photographed at home, in a small aquarium that I put in my studio.
Thanks for watching!